Friday, November 25, 2011

Open Thread: Apples to Apples

Anyone else not participating in Black Friday? Good. Cuz I need some help. Apples to Apples, you guys, is a seriously boring game. But! To fix it we only need to come up with 750 interesting nouns and 250 interesting adjectives. Help me out?

Here are some ideas to get us started:

Nouns:
Revenge
Rage zombies
Lolcats
Chuck Norris

Adjectives:
The new black
Kosher
Epic
Right all the time

Okay, go. Because I don't want to be stuck at Christmas time, rolling my eyes when "Eleanor Roosevelt" gets paired with "Masculine." Urgh.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a collection relevant to the highlights of 2011. I propose:

    Nouns:

    The JWST
    Twi-hards
    Traditional Japanese toilets (OK, maybe this one is particular to MY 2011)

    Adjectives:

    Funding my ass
    Avada Kedavra
    Occupy (Wall Street or Traditional Japanese Toilets... whatever is more effective)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spent the weekend mulling over ideas, and I guess I had too much turkey and stuffing and potatoes and etc. to have productive thoughts.

    What I DID think of, however, was how great it would be to have a create-your-own-Apples-to-Apples slumber party. Complete with art supplies to make the new creative cards, and lots of glitter (because glitter is awesome). Throw in some snacks, tasty beverages, and fav movies or music for inspiration...So. Much. Fun!

    ReplyDelete